Job ID 163944
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources analyzed that Tool And Die Maker NOC 7232 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
Duties for Tool And Die Maker
- Inspect and test final products;
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and set up machine tools;
- Verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments;
- Machine, fit and assemble castings and other parts to make metal molds, cores boxes and precision models of required shape;
- Position, secure, measure and work metal stock or castings to lay out for machining;
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience