- Career Level Student
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Construction
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources analyzed that Electricians (except industrial and power system) NOC 7241 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Peruse and decipher drawings, circuit graphs and electrical code details to decide wiring formats for new or existing establishments
- Get wire through conductors and through openings in dividers and floors
- Introduce sections and holders to help electrical hardware
- Introduce, supplant and fix lighting installations and electrical control and conveyance hardware, like switches, transfers and electrical switch boards
- Graft, join and associate wire to installations and parts to frame circuits
- Test congruity of circuits utilizing test gear to guarantee similarity and security of framework, following establishment, substitution or fix
- Investigate and separate issues in electrical and electronic frameworks and eliminate and supplant flawed parts
- Associate electrical capacity to sound and visual correspondence hardware, flagging gadgets and warming and cooling frameworks
- Direct preventive support projects and keep upkeep records.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program is usually required.
- Trade certification for construction electricians is compulsory in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta and available, but voluntary, in British Columbia, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
- Trade certification for electricians (domestic and rural) is compulsory in Newfoundland and Labrador and Ontario.
- Trade certification for electrical control (machine) builders is available, but voluntary, in Ontario.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified construction electricians upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.