- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources analyzed that Industrial Electricians NOC 7242 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Peruse and decipher drawings, diagrams, schematics and electrical code determinations to decide design of modern electrical hardware establishments
- Introduce, analyze, supplant or fix electrical wiring, containers, switch boxes, courses, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial link gatherings, lighting installations and other electrical parts
- Test electrical and electronic gear and parts for progression, flow, voltage and opposition
- Keep up with, fix, introduce and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, controllers and reactors
- Keep up with, fix, test and introduce electrical engines, generators, alternators, modern stockpiling batteries and water powered and pneumatic electrical control frameworks
- Investigate, keep up with and fix modern, electrical and electronic control frameworks and other related gadgets
- Direct preventive upkeep projects and keep support records
- May introduce, keep up with and adjust modern instrumentation and related gadgets.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a four- or five-year industrial electrician apprenticeship program or A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
- Trade certification for industrial electricians is compulsory in Prince Edward Island, Quebec and Manitoba and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Ontario, British Columbia and the Yukon.
- Additional construction electrician certification may be required for industrial electricians when the employers are not owners of the industrial electrical equipment.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified industrial electricians upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.