- Job ID 166945
- Career Level Student
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources analyzed that Electrical Power Line and Cable Workers NOC 7244 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Introduce, keep up with, investigate and fix electrical appropriation and transmission frameworks including overhead and underground electrical cables and links, covers, channels, lightning arrestors, switches, transformers and other related gear
- Erect and keep up with steel, wood or substantial shafts, pinnacles and fellow wires
- Graft, weld and protect channels and related wiring to interface power circulation and transmission networks utilizing joining devices, related electrical gear and apparatuses
- Assess and test overhead and underground electrical cables and links and assistant gear utilizing electrical test hardware
- Ascend stepping stools or work water driven cans when working overhead on shafts and pinnacles, or work in restricted spaces, for example, channels and passages to introduce electrical cables and links and related hardware
- Introduce and keep up with road lighting frameworks
- Speak with different laborers to co-ordinate the readiness and culmination of work tasks.