- Job ID 165516
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Construction
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources analyzed that Telecommunication cable repairer NOC 7245 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
Duties for Telecommunication cable repairer
- Test equipment to locate transmission faults;
- Splice, join and connect wires;
- Repair or replace defective telephone equipment;
- Install trunking systems, circuits and equipment;
- Inspect and test trunking systems;
- Determine nature, cause and location of trouble;
- Install and maintain aerial and underground telephone equipment
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a four-year telecommunications line and cable apprenticeship program or a combination of over three years work experience in the trade and some industry- related or other specialized courses or completion of a two-year college program in electronics is usually required.
- Trade certification for network cabling specialists is available, but voluntary, in Ontario.