- Job ID 165613
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources analyzed that Cellular Telephone Technician NOC 7246 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
Duties for Cellular Telephone Technician
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair mobile devices;
- Quality control and testing of repaired devices to ensure full functionality. Resolve/manage customer inquiries;
- Able to interact positively with customers at the storefront and over the phone;
- Ability to multi-task between repairs and customer service;
- Other related duties as required;
- Maintain and use repair tools and equipment. Including software and in-store POS system to track repair tickets and inventory;
- Strategically plan the order of operations to ensure a successful repair;
- Provide estimates and quotes;
- Glass only replacement on Samsung and iPads;
- Microscopic Board work; component replacement Hand-solder SMT components,
- remove and replace thru-hole comp without board damage,
- solder wires and cables,
- Diagnosis, troubleshoot and repair mobile devices;
- identify assembly and documents issues;
- Repair logic board issues from water damage.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Telephone and switch network installers and repairers require completion of an apprenticeship program ranging from three to four years or a combination of over three years work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry related courses.
- Telecommunications equipment technicians usually require completion of a college electrical and electronics program and several months of on-the-job training or completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship training program.
Other jobs you may like
NOC 7247 – Cable television installation technician (LMIA JOBS CANADA)**High Demand Jobs in Saskatchewan – Future jobs** Featured
- @ GreenTech Resources Ltd
- 2124 Broad St, Regina,Canada, S4P 1Y5