Job ID 314616
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Cabinet Maker (NOC 7272) for our employer who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Responsibilities for Cabinet Maker
- Selecting the appropriate materials, fittings, and tools for each task.
- Cutting resources down to size, as needed.
- Planning an effective approach to work to ensure that each project is completed on time.
- Creating standard and custom components of cabinets.
- Gathering the elements of each cabinet and assembling the final product.
- Applying sealant, varnish, and paint to cabinets, if required.
- Inspecting each completed item to ensure that it has been constructed accurately, and that the necessary finishes have been applied.
- Repairing elements of cabinets that have been sent in for servicing.
- Wearing the requisite uniform and taking necessary precautions to remain safe.
- Advising on appropriate care for finished products upon request.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Having 2-3 yrs of experience in same field