Job ID 162497
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Production Supervisor – Printing NOC 7303 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
Job Duties for Production Supervisor – Printing
- Supervise workers and projects
- Review and approve all job proofs and samples, co-ordinate and schedule activities, Recommend personnel actions.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Resolve work related problems, Requisition materials and supplies, Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of experience in the work area supervised is usually required.