Job ID 162571
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources analyzed that Truck Driver – Supervisor NOC 7305 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
Job Duties for Truck Driver – Supervisor
- Train or arrange for training.
- Supervise workers and projects.
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- Recommend personnel actions.
- Monitor and operate signal and track switch control panel.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes.
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods.
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Several years of experience as a driver or operator of motor transport or ground transit equipment are usually required.