- Job ID 238480
- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Mechanic Production Machinery (NOC 7311) for our employer based in Regina, SK location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Mechanic Production Machinery
- The Maintenance Mechanic ensures efficient operation of production machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on CNC and other woodworking production machines, vehicles, forklifts and general building maintenance. Items include motors, electrics and mechanical devices. Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Listening for problems and determining replacement parts.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices and replacing with new parts.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies. Placing and expediting orders.
- verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program is usually required.
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or a combination of over five years of work experience and industry courses in industrial machinery repair or millwrighting is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.