- Job ID 285096
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Automobile
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 7511 Transport truck drivers and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Transport truck drivers
- Bulk goods truck driver
- Dump truck driver
- Flatbed truck driver
- Heavy truck driver
- Logging truck driver
- Long haul truck driver
- Moving van driver
- Shunt truck driver
- Tow truck driver
- Tractor-trailer truck driver
- Transport driver
- Truck driver
- Safely delivering the freight at various locations, including over long distances.
- Planning the most efficient routes and delivering freight on time.
- Performing truck and trailer inspections before departure to ensure good running order.
- Inventorizing loads and documenting the condition of the freight before departure.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight, and obtaining the client’s signature on delivery.
- Securing the freight in place before departure and monitoring its safe distribution throughout the trip.
- Performing service checks on tire pressure, oil, and fluid levels, as well as minor repairs, when required.
- Logging the hours driven, rest stop durations, distances covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
- Reporting any delays due to road conditions, accidents, or breakdowns to management.
- Adhering to federal and state trucking rules and regulations, including mandatory rest periods, weight restrictions, and weight adjustments.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.