Job ID 285088
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 7611 Construction trades helpers and labourers and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Construction trades helpers and labourers
- Asphalt spreader
- Bricklayer helper
- Carpenter helper
- Concrete mixer helper
- Concrete paving labourer
- Construction helper
- Construction labourer
- Demolition worker
- Driller helper – surface mining
- Drywall sander
- Excavation labourer
- Glazier helper
- Pipeline mandrel operator
- Plumber helper
- Roofer helper
- Stabber – pipeline construction
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Some experience as a general construction labourer may be required for construction trade helpers.