- Job ID 181728
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Industry Cleaning and Facilities
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Landscape labourer and Grounds maintenance worker (NOC 8612) 20 positions available for our employer based in Alberta, Canada location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Landscape labourer
- Construct walkways and patios, walls, fences, decks, posts, etc
- Dig ditches or trenches and perform land clearing activities
- Plant and maintain garden beds and lawns
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape
- Transport materials using shovels, wheelbarrows, carts, dollies, and hand lifting/carryin
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections,
lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
- Operate various tools including: chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement
equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- Periodically operate heavy equipment, including skidsteer, excavator, and loader as directed
Employment Requirements for Landscape labourer
- Some secondary school education may be required.
- CLB – 5 is required