Job ID 284462
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 9461 Process control and machine operators in food and beverage processing generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Process control and machine operators in food and beverage processing
- Bakery machine operator – food and beverage processing
- Brewhouse operator
- Canning machine operator
- Chocolate refiner
- Cigarette machine tender
- Citrus juice extractor
- Control room operator – food and beverage processing
- Corn sugar refinery operator
- Dry foods mixer operator
- Dryer tender – tobacco processing
- Fermenter operator
- Fruit preserver – food and beverage processing
- Fryer operator – food and beverage processing
- Grain-processing machine operator
- Meat grinder – food and beverage processing
- Pasteurizer operator – food and beverage processing
- Tobacco blender
- Winery-press operator
- Set up and adjust food or beverage processing and packaging machines
- Operate single-function machines to grind, extract, mix, blend, dry, freeze, cook or otherwise process food or beverage products
- Operate single-function machines to box, can or otherwise package food or beverage products
- Check products to ensure conformance to company standards and clear machine blockages as required
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, size, date and type of products packaged
- Perform corrective machine adjustments, clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Secondary education from any approved and recognized institute.