- Job ID 284449
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 9526 Mechanical assemblers and inspectors and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Mechanical assemblers and inspectors
- Automotive engine assembler
- Garden machinery assembler
- Gearbox assembler
- Gearcase assembler
- Hydraulic hoist assembler
- Mechanical assembler
- Sewing machine assembler
- Snowmobile assembler
- Tractor assembler
- Transmission assembler
- Truck assembler
- Truck assembly inspector
- Truck trailer assembler
- Vending machine assembler
- Assembles prefabricated parts to build metal wood truck trailers, following blueprints, performing any combination of following tasks.
- Lays out, fits, drills, screws, bolts and rivets together metal sheeting, upright frames, bottom and top bars and angle clips, using pneumatic & hydraulic handtools machines and templates.
- Assembles & fastens together preassembled trailer side top sections to trailer frame.
- Marks cuts openings in sheeting, installs support framing around openings, and installs preassembled doors, handles, hinges, and catches.
- Fits, drills, bolts, and rivets metal frame posts, headers, and buckplates together to make rear trailer body section, verifying tolerances with square rule.
- Assembles and bolts undercarriage in position mounts tires on wheels.
- Drills, bolts, and rivets frames, metal plywood sheeting, lock assemblies, hinges, and bracket angles to assemble doors for trailer bodies.
- Installs insulating material between framing outer plates of doors.
- Screws holding brackets in place strings wiring for lighting system.
- Secondary education from any approved and recognized institute.