Job ID 284436
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 9536-Industrial painters, coater and metal finishing process operators generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Industrial painters, coater and metal finishing process operators
- Assembly line painter
- Automatic paint-sprayer operator
- Automobile painter – motor vehicle manufacturing
- Aviation painter
- Ceramic and enamel refinisher
- Coating machine operator – industrial painting and coating
- Electrogalvanizing machine operator
- Enameller – ship and boat building
- Hot-dip galvanizer – metal plating
- Industrial products painter
- Metal coater operator
- Metal electroplater
- Production painter-finisher
- Spray paint operator
- Meeting with clients and work managers to discuss design and color choices.
- Removing rust and other loose materials using acid or a wire brush.
- Filling, sanding, and smoothing surfaces that need to be sprayed.
- Applying masking tape and coverings over areas that are not being sprayed.
- Selecting and mixing the required coating liquids.
- Selecting and attaching the correct spray nozzle to create the desired spray pattern.
- Spraying machines, products, and wall areas using industry techniques.
- Spraying designs using stencils, if required.
- Cleaning spray cans, nozzles, and other spraying equipment after each spray job.
- Inspecting and assessing spray coatings after the paint has dried.
- Secondary education from any approved and recognized institute.