Job ID 284431
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 9612- Labourers in metal fabrication and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Labourers in metal fabrication
- Blacksmith helper
- Buffing machine tender – metal products manufacturing
- Labourer – metal fabrication
- Metal cleaner – metal products manufacturing
- Metalworking machine helper
- Plater helper – metal fabrication
- Shipfitter helper
- Shotblaster – metal fabrication
- Wheelabrator operator – metal products manufacturing
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Constructing base templates if necessary.
- Measuring and marking out cutting and bending lines.
- Setting up metalwork machinery including rollers, drill presses, flame cutters, brakes, and shears.
- Double-checking design specifications before commencing with cutting work.
- Fabricating and constructing metal components.
- Grinding and finishing completed products.
- Performing quality checks on completed products.
- Conforming with state and company safety regulations.
- Completing job reports.
- Secondary education from any approved and recognized institute.