- Job ID 280997
- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 9619- Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities
- Bindery helper
- Box packer
- Carton marker
- Chair sander
- Clothing plant labourer
- Electrical products labourer
- Film cutter – film processing
- Furniture packer
- Garment folder
- Lens blocker
- Machine packager
- Seed packager
- Shoe manufacturing labourer
- Sorter – recyclable materials
- Upholsterer helper
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- Secondary education from any approved and recognized institute.