Job ID 364538
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
- Manipulate sections of pipe or drill stem at the rig floor during drilling and during the removal and replacement of strings of pipe or drill stem and drill bit
- Handle, sort and move drill tools, pipe, cement and other materials
- Maintain drilling equipment on the drill floor
- Drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
- Assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment
- Clean up rig areas
- Assist other workers to maintain drilling equipment on drill floor
- Class 1 Drivers licence required
- Previous work experience on a drilling rig
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work as part of a team and follow directions
- Must hold all regulatory safety certificates as required
- Can work outdoors under a variety of weather conditions
Required Years of experience: 1-2 Years of experience
Salary: $20.00 – $26.00 / Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com