Job ID 66847
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring for Performance Marketing/ Digital Marketing Manager(PPC ads, Google ADs expert) our client based in Singapore . GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
Work Location: Singapore /Remote
Performance Marketing/ Digital Marketing Manager(PPC ads, Google ADs expert)
We are seeking experts on Google ADs to help the user growth for our App products and ensure the
highest possible return on investment.
● Actively manage the planning and execution of PPC campaigns for App products, including
creation, launching, tracking, analysis, optimization, bidding, budget pacing, and forecasting
especially through Google ADs
● Explore and set the right KPIs and ROIs for each key metrics, managing and optimizing the
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for App promotion, campaign structuring,
targeting, display network, and other relevant facets on Google ADs
● Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, accounts and aid in the creation of
paid search marketing initiatives.
● Develop and see through all PPC best practices are applied regionally especially in SEA/SA
countries with a keen focus on how they translate to success.
● Communication to teams and management on project timelines, and results. Generating reports
for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking according to the requirements.
● Act as the expert for all things related to PPC ads
● Manage advertising funds above USD 3 million per year
● Bachelor’s degree or above in the relevant field of study
● 3+ years of proven search engine advertising / PPC experience .
● Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing PPC campaigns that successfully
drive revenue and conversions (ROAS) via Google Ads
● Proven experience of owning a PPC campaign with an ads spent of min USD 1 million on
Google ADs is required;
● Prior working experience in digital marketing agencies is a plus
● Experience in other advertising platforms such as Facebook ADs is preferred
● Strong knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag, etc.) and bid
● Analytical thinking with strong math skills
● Self-driven and positive attitude; demonstrated project management and multi-tasking skills
● Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with international teams
across multiple areas