- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Healthcare
- Qualifications Certificate
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Personal Support Worker(NOC 4412) for our client based in Canada – 03 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Personal Support Worker
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who can’t move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat, etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Cook meals according to the customer’s restrictions
- Help customers with their shopping
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Some secondary school education is usually required.
- Home management experience may be required.
- College or other courses in home support may be required.
- First aid certification may be required.
- Completion of a training program in care of the elderly, care of persons with disabilities, convalescent care or in a related field may be required.