Job ID 354262
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Installation, repair and maintenance of pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems and equipment in commercial and residential buildings
- Read and interpret blueprints for evaluating or planning plumbing fixtures and layouts
- Clear obstructions from sink drains and toilets
- Cut pipes and transport to construction locations where they are required
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical work as required
- Preparing cost estimates
- Measure, cut, thread, and assemble pipes to required angles using measurement tools
- Dig trenches/install pipes and piping fixtures for water or sewage systems
- Selection and supervision of building materials and equipment procurement
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Valid plumbing license
- Able to lift, handle, and move fairly heavy plumbing tools and materials such as plungers, wrenches, and domestic appliances
- 1-3 years experience as a journeyman plumber
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems
- Good interpersonal skills and patience
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools
Required Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: $18.00 – $31.25 / Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org