Job ID 388041
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! Plumbers Jobs in Canada (NOC 7251) *This Job Posting is for Future Opportunities*
Plumbers Jobs in Canada (NOC 7251)
- Read and interpret blueprints to evaluate or plan plumbing and layout plans.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of plumbing and fixtures.
- Assembling and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings and accessories.
- Inspect and test plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handle customer inquiries and answer calls.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Prepare cost estimates.
- Study and analyze blueprints and floor plans to understand the layout of plumbing and water supply systems
- Navigate pipe and pipe assembly and installation without interfering with the infrastructure available
- Measure, cut, and bend pipe material
- Assembling valves, fittings, pipes and plumbing equipment
- Building plumbing installation and maintenance
- Troubleshoot and resolve plumbing problems level
- Repair and replace system problems such as clogged drains, faucet problems, broken drain lines, etc. Successful completion of an apprenticeship with a qualified plumber
- Proven experience working as a plumber in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of plumbing, materials and equipment
- Knowledge of national regulations affecting buildings
- Excellent customer service and focus
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Familiarity with tools and plumbing
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Valid plumbing repair license
Plumbers Jobs in Canada (NOC 7251)
- Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
- Over 2 years experience as a plumber.
- Valid plumbing permit.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating and ventilation systems.
- Proficiently read blueprints and use plumbing repair tools.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good communication skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Salary: $18.00 – $31.25 per hour
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to 2 years of experience or in related field.
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates.
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org