Job ID 128142
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Customer Service
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Produce clerk (NOC 6622) for our client based in Canada – 02 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Produce clerk
- Greeting customers and assisting them with questions, recommendations and reaching for items.
- Maintaining suitable inventory levels, ordering stock, receiving deliveries and noting discrepancies.
- Stocking produce and rotating fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Ensuring all produce is fresh and safe to eat.
- Removing produce that shows signs of spoilage.
- Setting up, maintaining and deconstructing product displays.
- Maintaining a clean and organized shopping environment.
- Following health regulations and safety standards.
- Performing any additional duties assigned by the store manager.
- Some secondary school education is usually required.