- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Advertising and Marketing
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (NOC 1123) in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
Job duties as mentioned below :
Specialists in advertising, marketing and public relations perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and other organizations
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Prepare and deliver educational and publicity programs and informational materials.
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Arrange interviews and news conferences
- Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise.
Qualification as mentioned below :
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required.
- Practitioners in public relations may require an APR (Accredited in Public Relations) designation.