Job ID 360587
Career Level Officer
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Sales and Retail
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Researching products and finding new dealers and sources.
- Locating resources, purchasing products and services, and bargaining for the best or most affordable contracts and arrangements.
- Inspecting the inventory and, if necessary, ordering new supplies and goods.
- Doing market research to stay current on new trends and commercial prospects.
- Checking the inventory and reporting any faulty or inconsistent items right away.
- Updating and keeping up with any orders, payments, and merchandise that has been received.
- Coordinating with the delivery crew and keeping track of any delays or rescheduled orders.
- Participating in product launches and industry networking.
- Creating trustworthy connections with customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Ensure that every inventory is properly packaged and delivered to the intended location.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field may be required.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Expertise of the necessary management software.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and negotiating abilities.
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities.
- The capacity to recognize market trends and decide in a stressful situation.
- The capacity to adhere to client requirements.
- Excellent time management and networking abilities.
Required Years of experience: 1-2 Years or more
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org