Job ID 118543
Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Industry Customer Service
Coming Soon**High demand Jobs in Saskatchewan** Apply in GreenTech Resources for position – Real estate agents & sales representative (NOC 6232) for our prospective & current client based in Saskatchewan, Canada & those who will be supporting an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Real estate agents & sales representative
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a real estate training course is required.
- Provincial or territorial licensure in the province or territory of employment is required.
- Real estate agents and salespersons normally work on a commission basis.
- Real estate agents may operate independently by obtaining a broker’s licence in accordance with the regulations of the province of employment. A broker’s licence is required to become a manager in real estate.