- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Certificate
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Refrigeration and Air Conditioning mechanics (NOC 7313) for our client based in Canada – 02 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning mechanics
- Installing, troubleshooting and overhauling entire heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Measuring refrigeration or air conditioning components for installation
- Working with hand and power tools to install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Measuring and cutting piping, and connecting piping using welding equipment
- Testing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems for leaks
- Performing routine maintenance
- Repairing and replacing components for entire heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Installing, maintaining and repairing equipment in refrigerated trucks
- Preparing work estimates
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components such as motors, controls, gauges, valves, circulating pumps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators and compressors using hand and power tools
- Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program is usually required.
- Completion of a three- to five-year apprenticeship program or a combination of over five years of work experience and industry courses in refrigeration and air conditioning repair is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
- Trade certification for refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics is compulsory in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta and available, but voluntary, in all other provinces and the territories.
- Trade certification for transport refrigeration mechanics is available, but voluntary, in New Brunswick and Alberta.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.