Job ID 356127
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Keeping accurate, thorough reports and records regarding medical care.
- Patient drug administration and reaction and adverse effect monitoring.
- Prescribing therapies and auxiliary medical equipment.
- Recording the health data and vital signs of the patient.
- Ordering clinical and diagnostic tests in medicine.
- Keeping track of, reporting, and documenting symptoms or adjustments in a patient’s health.
administering drugs that aren’t intravenous.
- Collaborating with healthcare team members to evaluate, plan, administer, or plan nursing care for patients.
- Adjusting patient health care programs in accordance to their reactions and situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- Pass the NCLEX-RN or National Council Licensure Examination.
- BLS certification and current state registration as a registered nurse are prerequisites.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR.
- Certification in ACLS
- Communication skills with patients, relatives, doctors, and hospital staff.
simple computing abilities.
- Professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Knowledge of home healthcare.
- Intensive care or emergency room experience
Required Years of Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: $35.00- $44.23/ Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org