- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Healthcare
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Coming Soon**High demand Jobs in Saskatchewan** Apply in GreenTech Resources for position – Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses (NOC 3012) for our prospective & current client based in Saskatchewan, Canada & those who will be supporting an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses
General duty registered nurses
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Gauging patients’ psychiatric states.
- Collaborating on psychiatric intervention plans.
- Administering psychotropic and similar medications.
- Restraining, consoling, and sometimes medicating highly unsettled patients.
- Recording patients’ health journeys and reporting on notable alterations.
- Conducting targeted psychoeducation, particularly within families
- Completion of a university, college or other approved registered nursing program is required.
- Additional academic training or experience is required to specialize in a specific area of nursing.
- A master’s or doctoral degree in nursing is usually required for clinical nurse specialists, clinical nurses, nursing consultants and nursing researchers.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required in all provinces and territories.
Registered psychiatric nurses
- Completion of a university or college registered psychiatric nursing program is required.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon.