Job ID 358906
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! Residential and Commercial Installers and Servicers Jobs in Canada (NOC 7441)
Residential and Commercial Installers and Servicers Jobs in Canada (NOC 7441)
- Install electrical or computer equipment such as flat screen TVs, projectors, routers, desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Recommend the areas where the equipment should be installed and where to place the wires.
- Fix problems with existing equipment.
- Check old and new installation connection.
- Provide customers with oral and written operating instructions for new equipment. Equipment maintenance.
- Clean up after the job is done.
- Record and maintain inventory levels.
- Professionalism in customer service Define layout and installation processes.
- Documentation and preparation of invoices and work orders.
- Prepare and maintain work supplies and supplies.
- Unloading trucks with supplies and equipment.
- Use manual and electrical tools Erection and installation of scaffolding, hangers and other work platforms.
- Specifications Installation, repair and maintenance of internal or external prefabricated products.
- Read blueprints or work sequence specifications to determine layout and installation procedures.
- Measure and mark the instructions to use for the settings.
- Install, repair and maintain prefabricated furniture products such as doors, windows, kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, water heaters and appliances using power and hand tools.
- Install, repair and maintain prefabricated exterior products such as partitions, shutters, awnings, fences, decks, septic and irrigation systems, signage and tool-using play structures handheld and electric.
Residential and Commercial Installers and Servicers jobs in Canada (NOC 7441)
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, information technology or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as an installation technician.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to escalate.
- Ability to squat, kneel and work in confined spaces for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Thorough knowledge of modern electrical appliances.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment on-site.
Term of Employment:
- Permanent Position
- 30 to 38 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Required Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years experience in Residential and Commercial Installers and Servicers or in related field
Salary: $18 – $23 /hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org