Job ID 389722
Career Level Manager
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! Restaurant and Food Service Managers Jobs in Canada (NOC 60030) *Jobs In-Demand*
Restaurant and Food Service Managers Jobs in Canada (NOC 60030)
- Hiring, training, and supervising workers in the food service industry.
- Scheduling employee hours to guarantee that every shift is properly covered.
- Completing payroll and keeping track of employee information.
- Ensuring that clients receive timely, high-quality meal service.
- Ensuring that all work locations are routinely inspected for conformity with food safety and health laws.
- Taking inventory of food supplies and other consumables, ordering appropriate supplies as needed, and accepting deliveries.
- Count all cash and charge slips accurately.
- Examining sales data to identify the most lucrative menu items.
- Arranging cleaning and maintenance services include garbage pickup, pest control, deep cleaning, and equipment maintenance, as needed.
- At the conclusion of business, turning off all lights and activating the alarm system.
Restaurant and Food Service Managers Jobs in Canada (NOC60030)
- GED or high school diploma.
- An undergraduate degree in food service management, hotel and restaurant management, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Beneficial to be accredited as a food service management professional (FMP) or as a food protection manager (FPMC).
- A track record of success in the food service sector.
- Solid understanding of food safety and health rules as well as labor legislation.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding management and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Focus on the details.
- Ability to stand for an extended duration.
- Permanent employment
- Full time
- 40 to 44 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety, or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible for doing their own research about the organization and making wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com