Job ID 358644
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Inspect problem roofs to determine the best way to repair them
- Replacing or installing new roofing systems on buildings and customizing materials for individual roofs
- Remove debris from roofs to place materials
- Providing clients with estimates on labor costs and materials required to fix or build a roof
- Install shingles, asphalt, metal, or other materials to make the roof weatherproof
- Cementing or nailing flashing-strips of metal or shingle over joints to ensure that they are watertight
- Ensure roofs protect buildings from weather conditions, such as rain or snow
- Cover exposed nail or screw heads with roofing cement or caulk to prevent leakage
- Ensuring that the job location is neat and safe by cleaning it up once the job is completed
- Use hand tools and other equipment (e.g. scaffold, ladder)
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience as a roofer or a similar role in construction
- Physical fitness and stamina, since the job requires many physical requirements such as the ability to lift heavy materials and withstand extensive bending, kneeling, and harsh weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license
- 1-2 years of previous work experience or on-the-job training
- Experience using various hand tools and equipment, such as scaffolds, taking safety rules into consideration
- Exceptional customer service skills and Excellent carpentry skills
- State roofer’s license
- An apprenticeship or license in roofing or relevant field is a plus
Required Years of experience: 1-2 Years of experience
Salary: $18.00 – $24.50 / Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com