- Job ID 323576
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Business Operations
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
- Getting leads.
- Haggling all agreements with forthcoming clients.
- Deciding valuing plans for statements, advancements, and dealings.
- Getting ready week by week and month to month reports.
- Giving deals introductions to a scope of forthcoming clients.
- Planning deals endeavors with promoting programs.
- Getting stores and equilibrium of installment from clients.
- Planning and submitting deals for orders.
- Visiting clients and likely clients to assess needs or advance items and administrations.
- Addressing client inquiries regarding credit terms, items, costs, and accessibility.
- Relevant education in the field of work
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to travel
- Experience using Microsoft word, excel and sales software
- Team work and time management
About the Company
GreenTech Resources has director’s experience background of 11 years in North America. As a part of our services, we offer job opportunities in both the USA and Canada. Our areas of Expertise in includes: 1. All Information Technology Jobs (IT) – Project Management, Managed Services, Web Development, Software, Testing, Database, Cyber Security, Network Experts, Mobile applications, Cloud engineering & technology – AWS, Google, IBM, Microsoft Azure, ERP, System administration, System-design-solution Architectures, Business Intelligence (BI), E-commerce
2. Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchase, Logistics
3. Engineering – Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Industrial
4. Sales and Marketing
5. Human Resource