- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Sales and Retail
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources currently hiring Sales Supervisor – Retail (6211) for various locations in Canada.
Retail sales supervisors supervise and coordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Retail salespersons (6421), Cashiers (6611), Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers (6622) and Other sales-related occupations (6623). They are employed by stores and other retail businesses, wholesale businesses that sell on a retail basis to the public, rental service establishments and businesses involved in door-to-door soliciting and telemarketing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Follow-up leads and samples provided by the sales team.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Supervise sales operations of the sales team.
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Implement strategies to sell products or services
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Analyze field reports and prepare sales documents.
Skills and Qualifications:
- +2 years experience in Business development/sales within a fast-paced office environment
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Diploma/Post Graduate in sales & marketing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team management experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time flexibility
- Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
- Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
- Familiarity with Zoom/webEx/Video Conferencing/Calendars