Job ID 79085
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Sales Supervisor (NOC 6211)
GreenTech Resources currently hiring Sales Supervisors (NOC 6211) for various locations in Canada.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Follow-up leads and samples provided by the sales team.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Supervise sales operations of the sales team.
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Implement strategies to sell products or services
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Analyze field reports and prepare sales documents.
Skills and Qualifications:
- +2 years’ experience in Business development/sales within a fast paced office environment
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Diploma/Post Graduate in sales & marketing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team management experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time flexibility
- Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
- Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
- Familiarity with Zoom/webEx/Video Conferencing/Calendars