Job ID 66582
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Senior Product Manager for Data Analytic for our client based in Singapore (Work location is Singapore).
Work Location: Singapore
Senior Product Manager, Data & Analytic Platform
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with experience building
complex and innovative data & analytic product that support internal business decisions.
This role will lead the development of our consumer product’s foundational data platform.
Our users use our products on their PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices. We’re expecting
the new data & analytic platform to centralize all client side’s data, as well as server side
data, to create insights that support R&D team in prioritizing new feature sets, support
growth team to increase user retention, and to drive the improvements of our user
experience. The role is based in our regional headquarters in Singapore.
○ Lead the Product Management for Data & Analytic Platform. Focus on how, where
and what data is collected and how we make that data actionable for internal
○ Work with engineering team to envision and prioritize improvements to our central
software platform that favor scalability, ease of use and value
○ Create and manage Data and Analytics Platform features, roadmaps, product vision
for the cross-functional teams to execute
○ Maintain a strong focus on data quality given its implications across high value use
○ Extensive verbal and written communication with overseas development centers.
○ 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, built and implemented data platforms /
analytics for consumer facing, mobile and web based products
○ Technical background with good business sense, along with hands on experience in
analyzing large scale data sets with SQL, Python, R, etc
○ Hands on data analytics experience in using Google BidQuery, Microsoft AppCenter,
and other cloud based data services
○ Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering / Statistics are preferred
○ Proven experience in owning projects through to completion, from requirements
gathering through rollout and implementation
○ Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving and
○ Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a cross-functional team
○ Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get things