- Job ID 363868
- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Customer Service
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
- Working with community groups to explore their needs and abilities, and to agree on solutions
- Set up and manage a variety of social assistance programs and community services
- Providing care, support, and counseling to individuals dealing with issues such as adult daycare, substance abuse, human relationships, and rehabilitation
- helping communities to share knowledge and resources effectively
- Review client background information, interview clients to obtain case history and prepare intake reports
- assessing the different needs of a community and setting up resources to meet them
- Counsel clients living in group homes and halfway houses, supervise their activities and assist in pre-release and release planning
- recruiting and training paid and voluntary staff
- Provide crisis intervention and emergency shelter services
- attending meetings and presenting verbal and written reports
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program
- 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including report writing
- The ability to work both on your own and in a team
- Excellent listening skills and confidence in talking to people both in groups and on a one-to-one basis.
- Good leadership, motivational and organisational skills
Required Years of Experience: 1-2 Years
Salary: $15.25 – $21.15 / hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com