- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Customer Service
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
Coming Soon**High demand Jobs in Saskatchewan** Apply in GreenTech Resources for position – Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers (NOC 6622) for our prospective & current client based in Saskatchewan, Canada & those who will be supporting an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Store shelf stockers (NOC 6622), clerks and order fillers
- Greeting customers and assisting them with questions, recommendations and reaching for items.
- Maintaining suitable inventory levels, ordering stock, receiving deliveries and noting discrepancies.
- Stocking produce and rotating fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Ensuring all produce is fresh and safe to eat.
- Removing produce that shows signs of spoilage.
- Setting up, maintaining and deconstructing product displays.
- Maintaining a clean and organized shopping environment.
- Following health regulations and safety standards.
- Performing any additional duties assigned by the store manager.
- Some secondary school education is required.
- Completion of a one- to two-year apprenticeship program or some high school, college or industry courses in heavy equipment operating combined with on-the-job training are required.
- Trade certification for heavy equipment operator (dozer, excavator, tractor-loader-backhoe) is compulsory in Quebec and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Ontario.
- Internal company certification may be required by some employers.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified heavy equipment operators upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.