- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Customer Service
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Tutor/Teacher (NOC 4216) for our client based in Canada – 01 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Tutor/Teacher
- Remain up to date with the school curriculum and subject-specific content.
- Be punctual to all appointments.
- Travel to students’ homes to provide lessons.
- Ensure that if any changes need to be made to meeting times, that it is done in a reasonable time frame.
- Maintain communication with parents to update them on the student’s progress.
- Research learning resources to use during lessons.
- Expertise in the field of instruction must be demonstrated.
- Certification by the Canadian Yachting Association may be required for sailing and navigation instructors.