Job ID 389229
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! User Support Technicians Jobs in Canada (NOC 22221) *Jobs In-Demand*
User Support Technicians Jobs in Canada (NOC 22221)
- Identify hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Error diagnosis and repair.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Hardware and software installation and configuration.
- Talk to customers to quickly find the source of their problems.
- Provide accurate and timely customer feedback. Communicate with the customer through a series of actions to resolve the issue.
- Contact customer to ensure issue is resolved.
- Replace or repair necessary parts.
- Support to deploy new applications.
- Provide support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Manage multiple folders at once.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Perform electrical safety checks on equipment.
- Communicating electronically and face-to-face with computer users having difficulty identifying and recording problems
- Refer to user manuals, technical manuals, and other documents for research and implementation solutions
- Recreate, diagnose, and resolve technical problems encountered by users
- Advise and train users in Responding to identified difficulties
- Provide enterprise system support, network and Internet for users to deal with identified difficulties
- Collect, organize, and maintain logs of problems and solutions for use by other technical support analysts
- Participate in design design other applications and software
- Other technical support personnel in this group may be supervised.
- Work for hardware manufacturers and retailers, software developers, call centers, independent technical support companies, and information technology entities in the private and public sectors
- Able to work for independent technical support companies or self-employed
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer hardware and software systems
- Excellent communication skills and able to solve problems clearly like technical details
- Be patient and have strong communication skills to solve problems
User Support Technicians Jobs in Canada (NOC 2282)
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. Microsoft, Linux or Cisco
certification is a plus.
- Previous experience in a helpdesk, desktop support, or similar role.
- Proficient in Windows / Linux / Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and helpdesk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Salary: $31.00 – $46.75 per hour
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to 2 years of experience or in related field.
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com