- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry IT/Computers
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Coming Soon**High demand Jobs in Saskatchewan** Apply in GreenTech Resources for position – User support technicians (NOC 2282) ** for our prospective & current client based in Saskatchewan, Canada & those who will be supporting an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for User support technicians
- Coordinate with customers to resolve all technical issues and escalate same if required
- Read technical manuals & guides to confer with users
- Investigate and resolve problems to provide assistance to the users
- Identify the needs of users and train them to sort the issues
- Provide proper network, internet support to the users
- Create documentation and manuals for use by other users
- Developing, designing or creating new applications and software
- Keeping up to date knowledge and implement while working
- Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required.
- College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
- Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.