Job ID 141515
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring for our client based in Canada – 09 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Supervisors of the supply chain, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor group: Supply chain logistics, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations (152). They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of clerks who are responsible for shipping, receiving, storing, distributing, and maintaining inventories of materials, parts, and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; and other related activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the organization’s operational logistics, including developing work schedules and procedures, resolving work-related issues, preparing and submitting progress and other reports, and coordinating activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
- Workers should be instructed on job responsibilities and safety procedures. Materials and supplies are requisitioned.
- Ensure that computer systems, equipment, and machinery run smoothly, and schedule maintenance and repair work.
- May accomplish the same tasks as supervised personnel.