What is Student Direct Stream (SDS) ?
“Student Direct Stream (SDS) is a student permit facilitation program which will offer faster and simpler visa processing to international students best placed to complete their academic studies”.
In order to be eligible for SDS and benefit from expedited processing, according to High Commission of Canada, students will need to:
– have been accepted by an eligible post-secondary Designated Learning Institute (DLI)
A designated learning institution is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.
– have paid their tuition for the first year;
– have obtained a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000 from one of the financial institutions approved by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada to provide this service.
If you do not wish to apply for your study permit under the SDS program, then it is not mandatory for you to obtain a GIC. If you do not submit proof of a GIC,
then you will be processed as a normal study permit and be subject to the normal processing times
– have completed an upfront medical examination
– have the minimum-required IELTS level of English language ability of 6.0 in all categories (listening, reading, writing and speaking).
We are happy to have an announce all students from Asia looking to study Canada.
Some of the Canadian schools have waived the English language requirement, some willing to take those with pending IELTS, while others are accepting the Duolingo English test. They are offering admission for Sept 2020 and /or Jan 2021 intakes on their last semester marksheet/degree certificate.
Click Here To Apply Now….
If you are looking immigration related help visit our forum www.canadaimmigrationforum.ca
GreenTech Resources Happy To Help You Always.